Monday, November 14, 2011

Timberlake follows through











can you remember this invitation video?


as you see on the picture above, as he promised, he was there


Justin Timberlake is a man of his word. The superstar made good on his promise after accepting a YouTube invitation to attend the Marine Corps Ball on Saturday night in Richmond, Virginia.
The singer-turned-actor fulfilled his promise and arrived on the arm of U.S. Marine Cpl. Kelsey de Santis, who asked him to be her date in a YouTube video.
Timberlake looked dapper in a black suit, white shirt and a snazzy bow tie as he made a grand entrance into the Greater Richmond Convention Center.

At his website, Timberlake seems grateful for the invitation;
I had the honor and privilege last night of attending The Basic School Instructor Battalion 236th Marine Corps Birthday Ball at the Greater Richmond Convention Center with Corporal Kelsey DeSantis…
I knew I would have an evening that I wouldn’t forget… Something I could tell my friends about. What I didn’t know was how moved I would be by the whole experience.
I’ve always been very vocal about my support of our Armed Forces. I’ve always felt like they offered us the opportunity to live our lives freely without the fear that so many other nations have to endure still to this day. And, they do it without asking for anything in return. I had this very feeling walking into this dinner. So, to say I was stoked to be there would be more than accurate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search this blog